New VariWeigh Mobile Weighing System from Scales Plus
Patent pending mobile weighing system that provides both adjustable overhead weighing and bulk weighing all-in-one package. Take weighing to the next level with the VariWeigh system from Scales Plus.
VariWeigh was purpose-built with safety and reliability in mind. The proprietary bearing mechanism provides ergonomic and smooth adjustability from a height of 55 inches to 91.25 inches. Minimal force is needed to lift and lower the column even with a scale attached. Integral brake handles lock the height-adjustable column strongly in place in any position within the adjustable range. Total-lock 3" casters roll smoothly across surfaces and over thresholds at entry ways and between rooms. The caster lock mechanism locks both the wheel and swivel simultaneously adding further safety and stability.
Stable weighing is achievable even at the highest adjustment up to a capacity of 60 lbs. Stability is important when weighing as it directly impacts the performance of the scale. VariWeigh provides a platform that meets the stability and accuracy requirements of NTEP applications.
VariWeigh is compatible with popular OHAUS® scales including the Ranger 3000, Ranger 4000 and Defender bases. Ranger series scales have a unique underhook that accommodates overhead weighing applications that VariWeigh provides. We've integrated these scales into the VariWeigh system to provide our customers with a height-adjustable weighing solution. This is particularly necessary for weighing large items or those that are irregularly shaped.
An open tray design allows sufficient room for the underhook which helps to prevent potential snags and binds. The scale is fastened securely to the tray which further improves stability and accurate results.
Scales Plus received customer feedback from many industry backgrounds and developed the VariWeigh system to accommodate their needs. Industry applications include food processors, manufacturing, cultivators and many more.
Cultivators in particular benefit from the partnership between Scales Plus and Outlaw Technology. VariWeigh combined with Outlaw provides an all-in-one weighing and data capture solution that eliminates human error, reduces labor costs and automates regulatory reporting. Click below to learn more about our partnership with Outlaw Technology.
• All-in-one portable weighing system with adjustable overhead weighing and bulk weighing
• Durable Clear Anodized 6063-T6 Aluminum construction - built to last!
• Adjustable height from 55" to 84" accommodates a wide range of plant sizes
• Proprietary force-assisted lift mechanism provides smooth ergonomic height adjustment
• Open top tray design helps prevent binds when hanging samples
• Brake handles lock adjustable column securely in place while in-use
• Large ergonomic handles improve portability and lift/lower of height adjustment
• 3" total-lock casters lock both the wheel and swivel mechanism for added safety and stability
• Meets tolerance requirements for NTEP applications up to 60 lb capacity for overhead weighing
• BIFMA Compliant sability test, performed and certified by an accredited 3rd party laboratory
• VariWeigh is compatible with select OHAUS® Ranger 3000, Ranger 4000 and Defender scales
• Scale compatibility expanding to include more popular brands!
• Optional accessories including 2nd scale base, power bank, VESA arm and other scale options
• 2 year limited warranty on VariWeigh from Scales Plus
• Scales Plus VariWeigh mobile weighing stand is PATENT PENDING